Hello, friends! This month has been absolute craziness. There’s a lot that has been going on, and I’m really sorry if you haven’t heard from me in a while. However, I’m going to try to make up for it with my February Non-Beauty Favorites! Let’s get started!
- Since I Fell For You by Barbara Streisand: I’ve been listening to this song all this month, and I love it. It’s a really soulful, jazzy song and Babs does an incredible job singing it.
- Like Real People Do by Hozier: My friend, Katelynn, introduced me to this song and it’s so gorgeous. It’s got a folk-country feel and just makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- I’m a Mess by Ed Sheeran: I love Ed! His music never disappoints and neither does this song. Once you listen to it a few times, you can’t help but sing along.
- Friends (TV): I’ve been obsessed with watching Friends this month. The show is absolutely hilarious and never fails to make me laugh. I love watching the dynamic of the characters and you can tell that they really love what they are doing.
- Snapchat: I don’t know why, but Snapchat has been an obsession of mine this month. I’ve been adding a lot of snaps to my story and I love looking at other people’s stories. They always brighten my day.
- Yoga: I’ve gotten really into yoga this month. I’ve been working on some difficult poses, and I’m proud to say that I have finally gotten the Crow Pose (Bakasana)! I know that there’s a lot more to yoga than cool poses, but it’s definitely fun trying them!
Cool Things That Went Down: Like I said! This was a really crazy month! Here’s some things that occurred:
- Rehearsals for Fame: They’re coming along, but snow days have cost us a week’s worth of rehearsals, which is very stressful. I’m sure that we’ll bring it all together, though.
- Phantom of the Opera: I got to see Phantom of the Opera with my family downtown, and I loved it! Phantom is one of my favorite musicals and it was amazing getting to experience it onstage!
- Governor’s School Audition: I auditioned for Governor’s School this month for Theatre, and it was a really fun experience. Governor’s School is a 5 week summer program that offers enrichment classes to students that want to learn more about their passion and life in general. There’s no guarantee that I’ll get in, but I auditioned, so we’ll see what happens!
- Voice Competition: I participated in a voice “competition” this month in which I sang two classical pieces for a judge and received a rating.
- So Many Snow Days: I feel like I haven’t been at school in forever! My county has definitely received its fair share of snow days.
I hope you guys enjoyed this month. Honestly, it was super busy and stressful, so I don’t know if I was able to fully enjoy it, but I’m excited for a fresh new month. And hopefully some sunshine! Anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I’ll talk to you later!