Hello, friends! It’s so easy to get caught up in your life and not think about all the good things that it brings. I think it’s important to step back and reflect on the little things that are positive and worth be thankful for. Here are ten things that make me happy:
- Acting: I love acting! It’s one of my passions and I get a lot of joy from being on stage and losing myself in a role.
- Cookies: I think cookies are the most delicious food in the world and they make me so happy.
- Sunshine: I’m always in a better mood when the sun is shining. I think it’s beautiful when the sun is out and the sky is blue!
- Coffee With Friends: One of my favorite past times is to get coffee with friends. I love getting to chat and connect with my friends over a delicious beverage.
- Dogs: I think dogs are so great and they make me so happy. There’s nothing better than curling up and snuggling with your furry friend. Alliteration, yo.
- Painting My Nails: I think it’s so fun to paint my nails different colors!
- YouTube: I love YouTube and I could seriously sit at home and watch videos all day.
- Cupcakes: Again, I love baked goods! Cupcakes are so cute and so delicious.
- Creating: I love to create! Whether it’s cooking, baking, or art, I think it’s so fun to make things.
- Snuggly Blankets: I have this one blue blanket that I absolutely love, because it’s so warm and cozy. I love cozying up in a soft blanket and chilling out.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I love you ❤