Hello, friends! Holiday season is here! Time for 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family, Christmas songs on the radio, and Peppermint Mochas. It’s a great time. Here are some things to look forward to this season:
- Winter fashion: Hello scarves and boots! I like to wear as much black and maroon as humanly possible.
- Ice skating: It just makes sense. I love iceskating, because it’s such an adventure. It’s like a bunch of people with their eyes closed attempting to ride a unicycle while holding hands. Who doesn’t love that? Go out with a few of your friends and see which person falls first.
- Warm Drinks: Peppermint mochas (as fore mentioned), dirty chai lattes, and hot chocolate. Grab a huge mug and a huge sip.
- Christmas movies: Who doesn’t love 25 Days of Christmas special? Get psyched up for the holiday season with a holiday movie marathon.
- Buying gifts: It’s a holiday tradition for me and my best friend to go on a huge gift spree. We dress up in “ugly” Christmas sweaters and buy gifts for our friends in one big haul. I’m currently having a bit of trouble coming up with gift ideas, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.
- “Ugly” Christmas Sweaters: They’re so cozy and adorably tacky. Wear them. Wear them all.
Holiday season is so magical, so go bask in its commercialist glory, you elf you. Just kidding. Enjoy the holidays!